We pride ourselves on the care we can give your pets. We know how it feels when your pet is ill, we've all been there, and we know how we would like our pets to be treated. That's how we aim to treat every one of the patients we see, every single day.
- One on One Consultations with a fully qualified Veterinary Surgeon. We dedicate a 10 minute appointment for every patient, and we take as long as it takes to get to know both you and your pet, giving you our full attention to solve whatever problem your pet is facing. We offer cat only consultation periods with a vet with a certificate in feline medicine to reduce the stress felt by our feline friends.
- We have full state of the art digital X-ray facilities, a referral standard ultrasound machine with an experienced ultrasonographer, and a range of rigid and flexible endoscopes to allow us to make a diagnosis in even the most complex of conditions.
- We have full surgical facilities at both of our practices. At our Whitstable site we have dual positive pressure air conditioned operating theatres allowing us to undertake even the most complex soft tissue and orthopaedic procedures, including cardiac surgery and advanced techniques for orthopaedic disease.
- We have full dentistry facilities at both practices with the ability to take x-rays of the affected area if required.
- We have a state of the art laboratory at our Whitstable branch. Staffed by our dedicated veterinary nursing team this lab enables us to obtain many blood test results within hours, reducing any delay in treating your pet's condition
- We have hospitalisation facilities for over 35 patients across both our branches. Our Kennel facilities include dedicated recovery kennels for animals post surgery and isolation for any contagious patients. Our nursing staff dealing with the hospitalised patients are qualified veterinary nurses and a veterinary surgeon is always available 24 hours a day
- We have vets with special interests in Cardiology, Orthopaedic surgery, Ophthalmology, Feline Medicine and Diagnostic Imaging. This allows us to give you the very best service available at a first opinion practice.